CARMARTHENSHIRE Council report that their crews have had a very busy night responding to a number of flooding and weather-related incidents.
The following roads remain closed:
- Stephens Way, Pensarn and Pensarn retail park
- Coracle Way and Old Station Road, Carmarthen
- Carmarthen Quay
- A4069 at the Llangadog Creamery and Llwyn Jack Bridge, Llandovery.
- B4310 between Abergorlech and Brechfa
- B4300 passable by HGVs at Golden Grove and Nantgaredig but crossroads at Dryslwyn and Golden Grove are closed
Council crews deployed water pumps at Old Llanstephan Road and Old Llangunnor Road throughout the night.
Weather is forecast to improve throughout the day and water levels will respond accordingly.